3. Chti Cup cancelled

    Gespeichert von Uwe Schlaffke-… am So., 14.06.2020 - 23:41

    Due to the low number of registered pilots, we are forced to cancel our competition. We will proceed with the reimbursement of the pilots who paid. We hope to organize a 2021 edition in better conditions.

    Dear pilots,

    We decided to maintain the Chti Cup following some exchanges with the French federation.
    They confirmed us that there is no problem to organize such a competition beginning of September.Indeed, if the organisation of competitions was not authorised in France a few days ago, the end of the emergency health state in France had been declared July 10th and so there is no more constraint.

    In case of some changes would happen within the next few weeks, we would of course have to potentially cancel the Chti Cup. On the other hand, even if the Covid19 epidemic is now well controlled, we know that the virus is still circulating and that common sense precautions must be followed to ensure the health safety of a competition like the Chti Cup. It is essentially a matter of respecting a minimum distance of 1m between people, wearing a protective mask and use hydroalcoholic gel after each flight.Compliance with these constraints seems perfectly possible in the context of a F3B competition.Regarding the competitors, we think it is possible to respect a one meter distance rule (french recommandation) without too much difficulties.

    Regarding the exchange of equipment, the case will often arise: launch of gliders, recovery of parachutes, flags for announcement of departures in distance, etc. To do this, we will provide both disinfectant products for equipment such as flags and hydroalcoholic gel for hand cleaning after a glider launch or parachute recovery. Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided for free to the competitors by the organization. Protective masks will also be provided for free to the competitors on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. We believe that we can count on the responsibility of each of the competitors and organizers to respect the basic “social distancing” rules so that everyone can feel safe during the competition.

    We would appreciate if all the competitors can pay for the registration fee before August 15th.This amount of money would be reimboursed in case of the competition is cancelled for any reason. Please update the F3B.de database in case of you don’t want to participate finally. This is very important for the organizers of the competition.

    We would like to have a minimum of 25 participants and 35 would be perfect. Don’t hesitate to register ASAP.

    Breakfast is offered by the club on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

    Lunch (8euros) and Dinner (10euros) are also available on request.Camping on the airfield is possible even if there is only one toilet and one tank of water. Several hotels are located nearby (less than 15mn by car). You will find them on Websites such as Booking, Tripadvisor, etc...For example:
    https://all.accor.com/hotel/9084/index.fr.shtmlhttps://all.accor.com/hotel/7238/index.fr.shtml
    https://all.accor.com/hotel/6673/index.fr.shtmlhttps://www.campanile.com/fr/hotels/campanile-lille-ouest-lomme
    https://www.campanile.com/fr/hotels/campanile-lille-nord-wasquehal
    https://www.lillenord.najeti.fr/fr/

    We remind you that the F3G category is opened for registration (no cost for the pilot if he is already registered for the F3B contest).

    With kind regards F3B.de -team

     

    Keine Veranstaltungen bis Ende Mai, keine DAeC-Rangliste 2020

    Gespeichert von Uwe Schlaffke-… am Mi., 08.04.2020 - 16:03

    Die Coronapandemie legt das Sportjahr 2020 weiter lahm. Da das Ausmaß zum heutigen Zeitpunkt noch nicht überschaubar ist, die Planungen für kommende Wettbewerbe seitens der Veranstalter und Teilnehmer aber weitergehen müssen, hat die Bundeskommission in Einklang mit der FAI/CIAM nun folgende Regelung beschlossen:

     

    • Alle Veranstaltungen der Bundeskommission Modellflug im DAeC sind bis zum 31.05.2020 abgesagt. Dazu zählen sämtliche Wettbewerbe, Schulungen, Seminare, Tagungen und Versammlungen.
    • Im Jahr 2020 wird es keine DAeC-Rangliste geben. Für die Qualifikation der Kategorie 1 Wettbewerbe der FAI/CIAM im Jahr 2021 (WMs und EMs) werden die Ergebnisse aus dem Jahr 2019 herangezogen. Wettbewerbe können ab Juni 2020 durchgeführt werden, werden aber nicht für eine Rangliste gewertet.
    • Über die Qualifikation für die WorldGames 2021 wird gesondert beraten.
    • Bereits gezahlte Startgebühren werden für das Sportjahr 2021 "geparkt".
    • Für das Jahr 2020 wird es keine WorldCup-Wertung der FAI geben. Veranstaltern/Sportausschüssen ist freigestellt, geplante Wettbewerbe ab Juni 2020 durchzuführen, falls das dann wieder möglich sein sollte. Dann aber lediglich als Open International.


    Über weitere Maßnahmen werden wir gegebenenfalls später berichten.

    Bis dahin bitten wir alle Mitglieder, die von der Bundesregierung angeordneten Maßnahmen ernst zu nehmen, damit wir unseren Sport und unser Hobby bald wieder ausüben können und die Saison 2020 starten kann.

    Absage Kirchheim Open 2020

    Gespeichert von Uwe Schlaffke-… am Sa., 21.03.2020 - 11:09

    Alle Teilnehmer und Helfer sollen ohne Sorgen und Bedenken an dem Wettbewerb teilnehmen können. Dies ist in der aktuellen Situation, in der sogar die Ländergrenzen wieder kontrolliert werden nicht mehr sichergestellt. Eine weitere Zuspitzung der Situation ist zu erwarten.
    Es wird in diesem Jahr keinen Ausweichtermin des Wettbewerbs geben. Wir werden aber nächstes Jahr, wenn wir die Krise hoffentlich alle gesund überstanden haben wieder versuchen die KirchheimOpen durchzuführen.
    Wir hoffen auf euer Verständnis. Wir hätten den Wettbewerb sehr gerne wieder mit euch zusammen durchgeführt.
    Alle Piloten die bereits das Startgeld überwiesen haben bitte ich mir eure Bankverbindung (IBAN) per Mail an kirchheimopen@web.de zu schicken.
    Ihr werdet das Startgeld natürlich zurückerstattet bekommen.
     
    Viele Grüße,


    Michael Seyfang und Uli Trautwein

    F3B COLMAR ELSASS TROPHY: INFORMATION

    Gespeichert von Uwe Schlaffke-… am Sa., 21.03.2020 - 11:06

    Hi All,
    I wish that all of you (and your family) feel well during this complicate situation
    For the F3B event in Colmar we decided to postpone to the 8th and 9th of August 2020. It is the only date we found possible.
    For all pilots which could not participate and would like to be refund you can send an email to Jean-Philippe (jpkrust@gmail.com) with your RIB

    And stay safe!
    Best regards
    Yannick Krust
     

    abonnieren