The goal of the effort was to make F3B.de more accessible for everyone. The whole work should not only contain a more contemporary design, but also a backend that is easy to use and state-of-the-art. Although it is quite intuitive how to assemble an article, here are a few tips:
- To get a short explanation of the single controls, look into the upper right corner, there you'll find a "tour"-button. I can't explain it any better than this 😉
- You want emojis too? Try "Windows Button" + "."
- Prescribe your articles in Word. Drupal8 does not currently contain a spell checker. You can easily insert content from Word into a "text paragraph". Just try it out a bit.
- IMPORTANT: Please only save as "Published" if you are really sure that everyone can see it.
- How do you create a picture gallery? Just add a new paragraph of type "Gallery". Then upload your pictures and publish the article.
- Multilingualism: Please publish all content in German AND English. If you have written a monolingual report and don't want to translate it into the missing language again, use https://www.deepl.com/translator or similar tools.
If you have any questions, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator